HCMC Dining Guide

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Playing Frogger

I have two friends from New Orleans visiting at the moment, so I don't have time to write anything very substantive. Hence, these more playful posts.
I've posted pictures and videos of Saigon's incredible traffic before, but they were always taken from the sidewalk. It's hard to get a sense of what that traffic actually looks like until you cross a street while it all flows around you. I've been meaning to take a video while crossing a street for weeks, and I finally got around to doing it today. This was taken along the river, in front of the Tran Hung Dao statue, at mid-day, so the traffic was pretty tame. I'll try to get a crazier one at some point, but this should give you an idea of what it's like to cross at a stretch of road that doesn't have a stop light.

No comments:

Post a Comment