HCMC Dining Guide

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Animated

I recently came across a great photo editing website called www.befunky.com that is free and offers all kinds of post-production tools. It's not quite Photoshop, but it's pretty useful nonetheless. One of my favorite editing options is the 'Cartoonizer', which turns regular pictures into cartoons. I've been fiddling around on the site with some of my pictures from the bike trip, and I've found that this particular option works best with living things. I figured I'd share a few examples:








Pretty cool, no?

3 comments:

  1. I've been using BeFunky for about the last 3 years, and I agree that it's a neat little tool for transforming pictures. I often use it when I want to make myself an avatar to use online.

    Another website I often use is Picnik. I edit almost all of my pictures on there. Sadly, Picnik will be closing down this April. On the other hand, all of the premium features that you once had to pay for will now be free until Picnik's closing. The "Vibrance" feature is extremely useful in making all of your pictures look more colorful and full of life. I suggest anyone reading this to check it out before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out Picnik - it is really neat! Thanks for the tip, that's too bad that it's shutting down soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one with the dog I bet you.could sell.over here

    ReplyDelete