Friday, November 30, 2012

Fundraising for H2H 2013

If you've been reading this blog for a while you've seen H2H mentioned a number of times. If you have no idea what that refers to, look at the tab called 'H2H -Cycling from Hanoi to Saigon' at the top of the page and catch up. It's a 2,000km charity bicycle ride that I took part in last February. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to do it again. The next ride is in April, and not only am I a participant but I'm also organizing it, which has kept me quite busy in recent weeks. Most fundraising for H2H is done online, and our donation website is now live. Funds raised by H2H will be going towards five Vietnam-based charities that focus on helping poor and disadvantaged children. We raised $46,000 on the last ride, and we're shooting for 50 grand this time. If you'd like to make a donation and help us reach that goal, please visit: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/michaeltatarski/h2h-charity-bike-ride-2013.

The site is 100% secure and you can donate via credit card. Any amount would be massively appreciated.

If you'd like to find out more about H2H, visit http://www.h2hrfvc.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment