HCMC Dining Guide

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Grafitti

I've been on the lookout for good graffiti for months, but most of the time anything worth photographing gets painted over quickly, or I simply forget where I saw it. Luckily, a couple of weeks ago I noticed there was graffiti on the roof of my building. I finally got around to shooting it earlier this evening after a random, delicious Japanese dinner downtown. Most of this past week consisted of resting so my toe could heal a bit, finalizing the next magazine issue, and binging on Arrested Development episodes as I try to catch up on three seasons before the new one comes out, so it was nice to be outside for a bit.

There happened to be a luminous full moon hanging over District 7 as well.
 The art:



 And since I was already up there, I figured I may as well get a few long-exposure cityscape shots:


Finally, the signature of somebody going through an identity crisis. Was it Vinh, or Tung?

No comments:

Post a Comment