HCMC Dining Guide

Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to life

I'm back in Saigon after my trip to Ha Giang and Myanmar, so it's time to bring this thing back to life. I have a lot to share so the travel posts will be numerous and fairly lengthy. Before I get cracking on those though I'd like share something with you. In February I was one of six guests that took part in the filming of the Ho Chi Minh City episode of a Discovery World show called 'Waterfront Cities'. It is available on Vimeo now, and well worth a watch for anyone interested in the city. It's an entertaining 45 minutes. Just go here: https://vimeo.com/71024766, and enter the password: 'guesthochiminhcity'. Fortunately I came off only sounding like a mild idiot.

And just for fun here are a couple of pics from Myanmar: 



2 comments: