HCMC Dining Guide

Friday, August 9, 2013

The Jewel of the Nile: Mandalay

My first post on Ha Giang will come tomorrow, but I'd like to procrastinate some more by sharing a video my roommate Anthony and I made during our brief stay in Mandalay, Myanmar. The city was a dump, to put it bluntly, and we got bored quickly. Therefore we did the logical thing and made a series of travel clips full of completely made up facts, historical inaccuracies, and downright bullshit about the city. Thanks to some quick editing on a Mac, I now present the full production in all six minutes and 11 seconds of its glory. Enjoy! (And don't take any offense if you are a Burmese reader, we loved the country, but Mandalay produced a very snarky response from us. And we managed to film a guy dry-humping a light pole, so this had to be made.)

No comments:

Post a Comment