HCMC Dining Guide

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

A belated Happy New Year to my readers! (All four of you.) There were tons of events to welcome 2015 held here, but along with a few friends I chose to avoid the simply apocalytpic traffic (it truly is impossible describe how awful traffic gets here on holidays - Abbe and I tried to take a short taxi ride around 9pm on NYE and it took 15 minutes to go half a block. The driver told us to just get out and walk) and watch the fireworks from the roof of my apartment complex. Not quite the same as being downtown, but a pretty good view nonetheless.
 I also received this lovely picture from the orphanage outside of Pleiku that H2H suports - if you'd like to donate to the cause please visit https://www.justgiving.com/Michael-Tatarski3/.
Anyway, on to 2015!

1 comment:

  1. there got to be more than four people reading this blog Mike. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete